Sunday, November 30, 2008

sucky hoiladays!!

A few resons I dont like the hoiladays, 1. all a lone aint ni fun being off work when your alone, 2. what family I do what to see 1. my boy (he's 2 1/2 yrs) lives with his mom she controls every thing which means I only get to see him when she wants, 2. mom ,sis her kids, grandma aunt etc. live 4 hrs away And Im to lazy to drive that far, cars not much not sure it whould even make it! You know you aint got much of a life when you cant wait to get back to work!! lonleyness SUCKS!!! But have to press on even though dont feel much like it. Man come to think of it I hate sleeping a lone!! Thats also a BIG empty feeling(SUCKS). Oh well just one of those things, just another day, got to hang in here my kid may need me some day and I plan on being there if he ever does. Shit who knows my true love may be right around the corner, HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!! well thats all for now, get to work tomarrow, yeppy!!!!

No comments: