Sunday, November 9, 2008

lonlely, lost and dont fit in this place at all !!

Wow been lonley all weekend, cant wait to go back to work. 35 yrs old been with way to many women still end up lonley. Got one kid whom I hardly ever get to see, shit not good. Whats going on in this whorld is be on me. What the hell happened this election, Not only is my life a mess, now I'm affraid for our nation, hell it was allready in bad shape, now what? Shit surposed to be the best country in the world, use to be, now Im trying to think what next? All I can think is HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! But theres no one to help! Since the election i fell like a man without a country! HELP!! No help though. Is there any one left in this country that feels like me? Doubt it. Is there any women who wants a poor hard wooking rough neck country boy, doubt it, hell is there any good ol boys out there besides me? Just aint cool no more. I'd love to find a good ol girl, shit all women want is money, or to be tough like men. money isnt every thing. hell they sold our country down the river. Aint even hardly anything made in the usa.Are we still USA?? Dont seem like it. Kids are mean, women hate men, the new Pres. dont even show respect for America. HELP!!! HELP!!! Lost dont know what to do, miss the old days, when women was soft, sweet, surportive, kids minded, and men worked hard, loved there kids and woman. Gone, HELP!!!!!!!! glad my grandpa didnt see this election, wow. HELP!!!!!! Has this world went mad, dont no one remember 9-11? Fear god, love your lady, take care of you kids, take pride in your job, BE A REAL MAN!! What happend. HELP!! If anyone has any answers I'm all ears. From an out of date hard woorking rough neck country boy, Rog

No comments: